Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spencer Pratt: "I'm Trying to Change My Image"

Spencer Pratt: "I'm Trying to Change My Image"

Spencer Pratt is trying to turn over a new leaf -- and he wants Ryan Seacrest to help him do it.

The former Hills villain wrote an email to the media mogul's talent agent Amy Sugarman, asking for an opportunity to work with Seacrest.

"I'm trying to change my image and make myself more likable," he told her.

Pratt called into Seacrest's radio show Thursday and tried to explain why he's asking the Idol host for help.

"How do you go from being hated to even a little bit likable? It's about who you're around," Pratt, 27, said. "I've learned you need to be around likable people to even start to be likable. Who's the most likable person in America, if not the world? That would be Ryan Seacrest."

Pratt says that he's been living a very low-key life in the last few months and has had plenty of time to think about his past actions.

"I got a nice nine-month vacation living on the beach collecting sand dollars, and I really got to reflect and realize that in entertainment, you can definitely go too far," said Pratt, who was once a tabloid regular due to this over-the-top behavior. "I'm ready to start a whole new (chapter)."

Perhaps this epiphany came when his wife, Heidi Montag, 24, began shooting a new reality show for VH1. Montag is currently working with The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka and The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Danielle Staub on the new project.

"She's up every morning at like 4:30," Pratt told Seacrest. "She starts her day with jump-roping while I'm still asleep, and then she heads off to film this new series for VH1 and she doesn't get back until at least 10 p.m. I'm twiddling my thumbs all day like, 'I need to get a job.'"

So is Pratt really looking to change his villainous behavior -- or is he just plain bored without Heidi around to entertain him at home?

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/spencer-pratt-im-trying-change-my-image/1-a-339165

Uma Thurman Vanessa Hudgens Vanessa Marcil Vanessa Minnillo

No comments:

Post a Comment