Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Carrie Ann Inaba Reveals Wedding Plans

Carrie Ann Inaba Reveals Wedding Plans

Dancing with the Stars judge Carrie Ann Inaba is looking forward to the show's season 12 upcoming debut March 21. But another upcoming date is even more special.

Inaba, 43, said she plans to wed her accountant boyfriend Jesse Sloan, 39, on a beach this summer. "We want everyone to jump in the water with us after our vows," she reveals in the April issue of Prevention magazine.

To get ready for the big day, Inaba is doing more than lifting her Dancing judge's paddle. "I do a one-hour workout called Drenched, a cardio-boxing fitness routine, Monday through Friday," says the former In Living Color Fly Girl. "When I can, I take two classes back-to-back."

But while exercise is important, maintaining a strict diet is not. "I don't think that anything in life should be so regimented that you're not having fun or can't enjoy like everybody else," she said. "Just know that fresh food is always going to be better for you."

When she's not munching on fruits and veggies, her favorite indulgence is nachos with cheese, she admits. "During that first couple years of Dancing with the Stars, I would go to Jack in the Box in my ball gown after the shows and get the Taco Nachos as my rewards."

She says she's not overly critical of her body and has no interest in plastic surgery. "I have this firm belief that I am who I am for a reason," she says. "If I change something, I'm cheating myself of whatever it is I'm supposed to learn from my body."

As Inaba prepares for the upcoming season, the contestants are getting ready as well. This year's competitors include Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and Ralph Macchio.

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/carrie-ann-inaba-reveals-wedding-plans/1-a-330208

Tamie Sheffield Tara Conner Tara Reed Tara Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment